Monday, September 17, 2007

Secret


Not one, not two, not three, but 896345783654876132540 people told me to go watch this movie. Haha. OK lah, I was exaggerating. But no less than 10 people recommended this movie to me. Initially wasn't very keen because I was not too impressed with Jay Chou's acting in the other movies (Initial D, Curse of the Golden Flower). But when Riana told me the movie had piano playing and excellent music - which is autonomously expected of Jay Chou - I was immediately sold. Cannot save liao.

Just went to check screening times in cinemas. Pyramid and Timesquare are not viewing it.. Cis! Apparently in the Klang Valley, only Midvalley Megamall is showing the movie in time slots throughout the day. The synopsis sounds hmmm.. like it would be a good watch.

Now is there anyone who hasn't watch it yet and don't mind watching that with me?
Or any die-hard Jay Chou fans who want to go watch it for the 37th time?

No comments:

Post a Comment