Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Papa!


Chocolate + Vanilla + Ice-cream cake = Yummilicious + Double Yum + Freezing cold that your teeth hurts when you bite into a piece of it. The awesomeness of the taste of these frozen strawberries is just great!

(Cue Heroes by Nickelback) I'm so high, I can feel heaven.

The downside to ice-cream cake: You have to eat it fast. Either you finish the entire cake within an hour. Or you eat as much as you can, then quickly decide that you can't have more, and pack the remaining slices to tupperwares into freezer at lightning speed.


The birthday boy (?? I know it's weird to call my dad that but birthday man doesn't exactly sound right either) cutting his birthday cake. Candle says he's only 10 years old. Haha. Of course that's not right. How old is he? No numbers, just a hint - he can officially retire if he was actually employed.

My mom, my bro and I wished him "Happy Birthday" when it was about 10 minutes past midnight. You know what my dad did? Stopped his work, came out of his study and shook hands with us! LOL! Got to give it to him for his sense of humour.

Well papa, I can never choose another to be my dad. I hope you'll live as long as (if not longer) gong gong (FYI my grandpa passed away at a ripe old age of 96) so that we can enjoy more moments with you and that my children would also get to know this most amazing, kindest and patient man I know.

To end this, I leave you with one of my most favourite picture from my toddler days (the others would be with my mom and with my sis).


Most of you haven't seen my dad as a young man with crown full of black hair right? Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment