Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random Ramblings

My computer crashed. For good. Virus attacked, and now hardware problem. Told my dad, he said don't bother fixing it because the computer is condemned already. Yalah, the thing is almost ten years old for goodness sake!

So now, I'm sharing computer with my brother. And obviously the brother wants the computer all the time. To do "work" lah. Somehow, whenever I go into his room, his homework somewhat requires a lot of clicking and computer graphics animation with weapons and people fighting... somewhat reminds me of Civilation 4. Oh well, maybe technology has advanced so much that homework now resembles pc games. To make the students do their homework?? I wonder.

Don't be expecting me to blog often now though since I have no private computer of my own. Blogging ain't fun with people sitting behind you and watching you. Blogging ain't fun when you keep hearing voices asking you "When are you going to be done?" every freaking minute. Blogging ain't fun when there's a risk of people barging into the room uninvited. Blogging ain't fun when a restless being keeps walking in and out of the room. In other words, blogging ain't fun when there's no privacy.

At least now I get to use the sole surviving computer in peace because the restless being is at college. Muahahahaaa...

Guess what???

Ministry of Sound at Monash!! On the 6th floor of Building 3.


But when I went that direction, the corridor was still rows of science laboratories. Some smart, very free and hardworking students actually took time and effort to do this. They have too much time lar, too much time. Maybe should stop cutting down their homework?

And I got eaten by fishes!! Those cannibalistic fishes!!

A few Saturdays ago (Aug 30th), a group of friends from church and I went to Morino Kaze at Bukit Bintang (near Pavillion) to have our legs bitten by fishes. It was the first time for all of us, if I'm not mistaken.


These fishes are not fed breakfast, lunch and dinner. Which is basically why they all swimming furiously towards your legs and nibble nonstop once you put your feet into the pool. The best part is they eat off the dead skin cells on your feet and occasionally legs. Mind you, feet is the part of your body which has the most dead skin cells.

So, you need to get rid of dead skin cells to get smooth and glowing feet. We pay about 30 bucks to dump our feet in the pool for half-an-hour. And these hungry fishes have no food to eat. Not bad for symbiosis?

Yes, it is ticklish when you first put it in. But after a while, when you have a swarm of fishes at it at your feet, it becomes a numbing sensation. Bringing a friend is highly recommended. Good to talk and get your mind off the tickling.

And no, the fishes are not piranhas!


The environment there isn't bad either. You should go try it out sometime.

Heard there is a full body fish therapy. I so want to go try it out. Sometime later. When I am free. Anybody know where in Malaysia or Singapore do they offer full body fish therapy?

Check out this new MV!!


Nobody by Wonder Girls

I never really have a liking towards any of the Korean girl groups. And a strong dislike towards one 9-member girl group. Mainly because most of them sing really bubblegum pop songs with high pitch squeaky voice that might just make my ears go deaf before I turn 40. And some really can't sing. Or dance. Or at least have the personality to compensate for the lack of the other two talents. However, I think I might just make Wonder Girls an exception.

Wish the girl groups would sing more songs with attitude to it like this one. I like the concept of this MV. Very dreamgirl-esque. The song is catchy, not overly sugary-sweet, diabetes-inducing nauseating lyrics. And JYP is hilarious in here. Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. "his homework somewhat requires a lot of clicking and computer graphics animation with weapons and people fighting"

    ... Bwahahahahahaha. XD

    ReplyDelete