Saturday, December 30, 2006

My addiction. My confession.

i have a confession to make.

i have an addiction. a serious one. really. no kidding.

so serious that it controls my emotions, my mood, my mental state, everything.

it started out with this.



"full house"

and then this came along.



"mischievous princess"

then the addiction became more serious with this.



"white robe of love"

after this one, there was no turning back. my current addiction.



"it started with a kiss"

addiction to korean and taiwanese dramas. no cure. how??
help!! somebody? anybody?
wo wan le (i'm doomed).

1 comment:

  1. hahahahha welcome to the dark side. how to curb the addiction? i'm telling u as a d-addict myself, THERE'S NO WAY. oh unless another earthquake happens and ur bitcomet doesn't work anymore. but then again there's a whole stash that u've just downloaded n not watched yet so yea, it's a vicious cycle =p but WHY STOP??

    ReplyDelete