Saturday, December 3, 2005

Summer holidays!

Things I've done during the first month of my summer holidays:
1) Shop, shop, SHOP! Hahaa. Great remedy for me!
2) Went back to Sibu for 3 days to visit my grandma, uncle and aunties there.
3) Cut off my long locks.. thought it was really getting too long and tangled up. Now it's shoulder length after 4 years! Hahahaa. Probably will keep it this short. Easy to manage.
4) Started my industrial attachment (training) in Assunta Hospital.. will be there for 2 months until 31st Jan. Currently assigned to Blood Bank Unit, where they analyze blood samples and donor-patient compatibility. Got to analyze my own blood. Definite O positive. After 2 weeks, God knows what unit I'll be headed to.
5) Watched Chicken Little - My rating: Not good enough for B, but too funny to be rated B-.. so how? Beh yao kin lah.
6) Watched Harry Potter and the Globlet of Fire - My rating: B to B+ region. Can tell that too many details were left out in the movie, even though I did not read the book. The Prisoner of Azkaban is still my fave (so far have only read one HP novel.. which is Prisoner of Azkaban of course!) Next movie: Chronicles of Narnia!!!
7) Read 2 Dan Brown novels - Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons. One I like, one really failed to capture my interest. Guess which is which eh? Will tell you in later entries, with my comments and reasons.

Got this survey off Elaine's blog. Long time me no blog. For what reasons? Hooked on my pc games. Probably sick of typing and typing and typing during on-going semester. No ideas on what to write.. WELL.. maybe not. I have many ideas on what to write, just can't get myself to start typing. Hah, classic example of procrastination. Need to get rid of that.

--------------------------------------------
If any of the following statements apply to you, just BOLD and italicize it. Got it?

i have a cell phone.
i have friends that use me. in my younger days, not now. blessed with great friends!
i am an only child.
i love dangly earrings. gots lots of em! whatudu, now you can get 3 dangly earrings for rm10 only. cant resist. hahaa.
i love cold weather. for me, anything colder than 33 celcius is a luxury in malaysia. but when the weather gets frightfully cold, thanks but no thanks. see, too much of anything is not good.
i'm obsessed with the computer.
i have shot a gun before. water gun counted ah?
i can't live without music.
i have no tolerance of ignorant people. not so sure about this one
i have ridden on a motorcycle before.
i'll be in this town forever. not so sure about this one either, but i doubt it. i cant sit quietly at one place for a long time. "itchy butt".
i've been to 5 other countries.jordan, egypt, israel, china, australia. there! done!
i get annoyed easily. only when i'm in a bad mood
i eventually want kids.
i have neat handwriting.
i have more than a few horrible memories. got-lar some.
i am addicted to chocolate.
i am an atheist.
i love airplane rides.
i love taking pictures.
i hate people who are fake. period.
i can be mean when i want to. but i hate being mean.
my parents care about my grades. my parents care so strongly about my grades when i was in school. and i hated it. now that i'm in university, my parents dont know nor pressure me on my results, but i care so much about my grades. and i still hate it.
one of my best friends is a girl.
i have way too many wallets.
i'm obsessed with lip gloss. not exactly obsessed, but you know.. gotta keep them moisturized.
i am easy to talk to.
i would never eat raw fish.
i cry easily. used to, in my younger days. maybe it still does apply now, but only when i'm under tremendous pressure, or tears of joy, or disappointments.
i hate when people are late.
i procrastinate. didn't i just mention this earlier?
i love winter. i love snow!
i have too many clothes for my closet/dresser.
i love to sleep.
i wish i were smarter. as always.
i'm afraid of flying.
i hate drama.
i bite my nails. when i'm nervous.
i have been on an 8 hour drive. yeah, from penang to kluang, johor.
i never fight with my parents. now this would be down-right lying.
i love the beach.
i have never had the chicken pox. never got measles either.
i have gone out in public in my pajamas. toddler that time lar.
i can't control my emotions.
i have a best friend. i have more than just one best friend.
i have moved more than once.
i truly love my friends. truly blessed beings and always been a blessing indeed
i have (had) braces.
i have never broken a bone. never been admitted into the hospital either.
i hate my computer.
i love girls that play the drums.
i state the obvious. *scratches head* do i? dunno.
i'm a happy person. the joy of the lord is my strength!
i love to dance.
i love to sing.
i love cleaning my room.
i tend to get jealous very easily.
i love cute underwear.
i love night better than day.
i don't like to study for tests. dont like to study under pressure. only like to study for pleasure. hahaa.
i have been on the phone for over 5 hours. crazy ah? my ears scream "help!" after an hour!
i am too forgiving.
i have horrible sense of direction.
i miss elementary school.
i'm a daddy's boy/girl.
i love the color pink. i like happy, bright colours.
i love to sew.
my eye color changes.
i should see a therapist. i'm so miserable during on-going semesters. hahahaa.
i played on a girls sports team.
i become stressed easily.
i hate/detest liars. seriously, who likes liars? must be outta their mind.
i love the smell of rain.
i love my family.
i hate needles.
i am a perfectionist.
i always wanted to learn to play the drums.
i hate the feeling of failure.
i have friends in other countries.
i know how to cook. maggie mee counted ar?
i can be quite selfish.
at times, i still act like a little kid.
i have food allergies.
i love to read. absolutely!
i wish i were more motivated for school.
i love getting stuff in the mail.
i have problems with letting go of old feelings.
i hate being alone. when i'm outside home.
i love summer. i love the sun too!
i love the weekends.
i love black eyeliner.
i think i'm a looker.
i type with one hand.
i live in a one story house.
i wear make-up.
i have never rode on an underground subway.
i can't swim.
i have bad memories.
i go to church.
i sing in the shower. i can't possibly wrest "best bathroom singer" title away from my neighbour! he practices everyday!
i hate cheerleaders.
i usually get what i want.
i have been on stage before.
i love roller coasters.
no one knows my full story of my life.
i am close to my parents.
i don't have a curfew.

4 comments:

  1. Hooo... Your hair is now shoulder length? Want to see! Want to see! ;P
    By the way, Assunta Hospital is quite near to SDTC. Maybe can reach Assunta from SDTC in 10 or 15 minutes on foot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hi! haha....shoulder length hair? reminds me of the photos when you were in school....take a picture of yourself and put it on the blog.... =p
    So how's Assunta treating you? What are the working hours by the way? Hope you enjoy it!
    Want anything from India? Let me know....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eehh... Correction. After going to Assunta Hospital from SDTC yesterday, I realize that it's not 15 minutes walk distance. It maybe 30 minutes or more... Kakaka... Luckily my friend was willing to drop me there. If not, I was planning to walk there... My leg will patah for sure =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant imagine you walking to assunta. i had my own suspicions about the distance between sdtc and assunta. not that i doubt what you say lar suzan.. just that if sdtc was near, i would have seen it on my way home. heheheh.

    today, i went jalan-jalan and shopping at klcc.. my legs patah already! tomorrow have to wear the killing sandals for carolling again. my xmas pressie to myself: broken swollen legs. good thing i took leave on the 27th and 28th..

    ReplyDelete