Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mind the Engrish

In front of one collectible toy shop in Timesquare, you'll see this right outside the entrance. A job vacancy advertisement.


(1) "Ring customer sales on computer"
I'm curious... How do you ring up a customer via computer?

(2) "Stuff price purchase"
That doesn't sound right, right? I bet you all can figure out what they're actually meaning to say.

(3) "Logging provided for outstation staff"
At this point, I was literally LMAO. Hear ye, hear ye. Logging services for incoming non-local employees! Come work here. The more people work there, the more the logging. Global warming, here we come! Yippee!

Siao. They better had already employ someone with good English command.

On the way home from Timesquare, this interesting shop comes along. I wonder what this shop sell...


... Because I can't seem to make sense of anything from their sign!


P.S. I am so blanked out of ideas at the moment of my blog header design. The previous one was kinda elaborate and dark. I want to go simple. Please God, inspire me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment